Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Top Down


63 degrees and top down

These days were made for convertibles. What do other people do? How can they stand driving in their cans? I try to keep it under 90 in the turns but sometimes it does get away from me. I went to OfficeDepot to pick up a new work journal for 2005. Coming down a hill the driver from the other direction is blinking his headlights (in broad daylight mind you). This is the signal that coppers are around the bend but I WAS behaving myself, doing 40ish in a 35 so I'm not sweating. Sure 'nuf there they were all buffed up in their bike gear aiming that gun at me. Hey how do I know that thing ain't dangerous? I think it causes brain malfunction because I wanted to gas it just for fun, heh heh.

"Howdy captin."

"Well, I'm no captin."

"You certainly look like a captin to me sir!"

"Keep it moving, keep it moving."

...dave
I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to show up.

0 comments: