Thursday, September 08, 2005

Pumpkin Spice

I'm enjoying a "sampler cup" of Pumpkin Spice here at Borders. They'll give you a sampler of any coffee they have. Sometimes I just get the sample. It's just enough coffee to top off lunch. But the best part is that I drink it free. I'm saving money. Ruth would be proud.

We've been getting all our work coffee from Peet's on the Internet. There is nothing better. We just order a box, it arrives, we ground it up, and tah dah, fresh, awesome coffee.

I've become overwhelmed with all the stuff I'm trying to keep up with. There is Chinese study, magazine reading, book reading, meeting preparation, and of course, The Blog. I can't wait until these 365 days are over. This was an experiment anyway. Since the Blog takes about 30 minutes to an hour of my time a day, I've decided that if I can't write it before coming home at night, I'll skip a day. At first, I wanted the blogs to be of substance, that lasted a week. Now it's just dribble.

But I digress...

The reason for this Border's visit is because they sent me a 30% off coupon. That 30% off! I can't pass that up. What book do I choose? How about: "Never Eat Alone." It's something I do frequently. Sounds like the book for me. What? $25! I need to start writing books instead of free blogs. Here's another book I could use: "Tiger MAC OS." $50?

I need to think this over. Maybe I'll go back and get another free sampler.

...dave
If it ain't caffeinated, it ain't coffee!  ~Author Unknown



0 comments: