Wednesday, December 21, 2005

China Trip Booked

We'll we are booked. We got our flight locked and loaded. We fly to Chicago, then to Beijing. Three weeks of China in April. Coowl.

This is why I don't feel so bad I'm working at the Enterprise while everyone else is off. I'll make up for it in April. Besides, it's very quiet these days and I'm spending the time wisely. I've been going through all the stuff I've collected and organizing. I was inspired by the book Getting Things Done by David Allen. You should see my files, very professional. They've even got labels on them. Best looking drawer in the entire Enterprise!

Anyway, back to the trip. (I've even got a file folder labeled: China Trip.) Since our vacation plans are for China, I'm saving what vacation I have left. Meanwhile, I've been prowling eBay for good deals on a digital Nikon camera. I'm selling all my manual stuff. Digital is finally acceptable to me. So I'm now ready for the jump.

...dave
Living on earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip around the Sun.

0 comments: