Saturday, June 24, 2006

Sunset

The other night it rained hard and then suddenly it cleared. I glanced out at the sky and discovered a beautiful sunset. I never tire of sunsets.

Our house faces the west so we just glance out at the sky from our office. The rain clears the air so the combination of after the rain and a sunset makes for a beautiful picture opportunity.

I wish I could have ran to a different spot for a simple view of the trees and clouds but as it turned out I got a little glow from the house down the road. It adds warmth to the picture.

I like the way our home is situated in our subdivision. There is no house across the street. This gives us an unobstructed view of the sky and some trees. Since our backyard it thick with trees, we have a little bit of privacy around us but with the safety of other homes nearby.

...dave
I think that I will never see, a billboard as lovely as a tree. Indeed unless the billboards fall, I'll never see a tree at all. -Ogden Nash

0 comments: