Sunday, June 21, 2009

Whoa, 14,161 steps!


seven miles in a day
Originally uploaded by daveterry.
Love my step counter. The other day I was in The Home Depot a good part of my day gathering stuff for various projects. I tracked 14,161 steps -- that's 7 miles!

That place is huge. It's almost two football fields or about 100,000 square feet. Walking back and forth meant all this exercise. I need to visit that place more often. In the hot summer and in the cold winter it's a great place to do walking exercise. (I wonder if other people do this too? You know, find a huge building and walk it's length just for exercise. Sure is hard NOT to buy stuff though.)

...dave
Hey, the way I figure it is this: if the kids are still alive by the time my husband comes home, I've done my job.
- Roseanne Arnold

0 comments: