365 Journal Entries

Capturing life's momentary events


The Vest


The Vest
Originally uploaded by daveterry
I've had this vest for over 20 years. I've used if for photo gear, travel trips, and now sketch outings.

It was an ugly military green color but I dyed it a chocolate brown.

Now I can carry all my sketch tools in it.

It's most handy and I don't have a sore back at the end of the day.

...dave
If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen. - my wife

Labels:

2 Responses to “The Vest”

  1. # Blogger Papa Joe

    Yup. I have 2 or 3 documentary-style photos of you in this vest over the years, looking a lot like a Nat'l Geographic scout or an investigative reporter for CNN.  

  2. # Blogger daveterry

    Hey Joe, cool. Send me a pic and maybe I'll post it here...just for fun.
    ...dave  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

365 in your inbox


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Or get it on your Kindle



Love the site or find it helpful? You can donate whatever you'd like.




Archives



© 2008 365 Journal Entries | www.daveterry.net | Site Feed | Back to top
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.