Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Loopy

Man, today is so loopy. You know, I feel like I�ve just come out of a washer after the spin cycle. I haven�t gotten much sleep. I can�t sleep like everyone else, the clowns will eat me! I�m sure you�ve felt that way. I just think my brain has less wrinkles. That�s not bad, is it?

Maybe work is getting to me. I dream about it all the time. Last night I dreamt that I was just a sliver of silicon processing machine-level instructions from the all-knowing power user. He brought up a spreadsheet and fried my memory. I woke up and turned down the electric sheets but couldn�t remember a thing. I guess some mornings it�s just not worth gnawing through the straps.

I do try to focus on my daily chores but it�s hard to because people are after me. I mean, just because I AM paranoid doesn�t mean they are NOT after me.

You may think I�m losing it, but I do have a grip on reality � just not on this particular one. All things considered, insanity may be my only alternative. I know I kind of live in a world of my own, but at least everyone knows me here. And I�ve always wondered, if I were cloned, would one of us feel better?

Just because I still prefer the upper part of a sandwich people think I�m crazy for saying so. But they are just angry because they've never tried it. And I hate broccoli, and yet, in a certain sense, I am broccoli. And don�t ask me, because I don't think you�re supposed to tamper with the four basic food groups.

I guess it�s good to get this all out. I�m feeling more like I do now than I did before.

�dave
It�s colder today than outside.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do believe you are loosing it!
...your mom