Thursday, March 24, 2005

Disorganized

It's been said that the organization at the bottom reflects what's up at the top. If there is confusion among the grunts, there is disorganization among the grunt's leaders. How true this is became very apparent in today's meetings.

As soon as I arrived in the meeting with the VIPs and the CIO there was discussion about a major part of the organization. It's a discussion I've had with sever at my level. Now I know what there is so much confusion. It hasn't been figured out at the top!

Funny, really, that all these folks at the top, with all their MBAs, can't figure this stuff out. At least it was entertaining. If the organization where strata, I'd be at the lowest level. It's all good though. Several of the VPs have come and gone. Lots of fur flies and there is some bleeding. For me, everything is the same. And that's a good thing.

When I've invited to a meeting like today's, I just bring my popcorn and soda and watch the show.

I just left early today at about 3:30 and went to my speaking assignment, never looked back. There were 287 in attendance.

...dave
Everything should be as simple as it is, but not simpler. -Albert Einstein

0 comments: