Monday, April 18, 2005

Clutter

I hate it clutter. It drives me crazy. Anywhere and everywhere it's unacceptable to me.

I'm a neat-nick, it's true. All the pens in my drawers line up (the points face the same direction). An my shirts in the closet hang the same way. Shirts worn once, on the right; shirts not yet worn, left. I only buy one color sock (black). I don't want the hassle of matching in the morning. And, of course, they all face the same direction, heals on the left.

Crazy I know. It's just that I don't want to think about where things are so I can free my mind to think about other stuff. But, and here's the point of all this . . .

I downloaded Clutter. Clutter is cool (the program, not the sickness). It let's you scatter your music album covers all over the desktop. Or not. You can stack them nicely like a deck of cards if you are really obsessed with neatness. But the great thing is, when you want to give a listen to the album, you just click it and it starts playing. Very cool. You don't have to load up iTunes.

So even though the pens all line up, my Desktop is now a mess.

...dave
I'm not going to deny it. I'm a neat person, there's no question. But I don't become obsessed with it. -Courteney Cox

0 comments: