Saturday, October 29, 2005

2006 Cayman S

Here's what I need.

I know, I know, it's just another black hole to put my money. But really, if I pick up a new one for just $60k, I wouldn't have to put any more money into it.

I'm just thinking that it would solve my sports car longing.

It's a simplification of sorts. Most people have four seats, this is half of that, it just has two. It's smaller, thus less to clean and care for. Therefore, I'll spend less time with it. It's faster, (0-60 in 5.4 seconds), so that I can now get to places sooner, thus getting more important things done.

At least that's what I told our CO. I think he's buying my story.

...dave
"A critic is a man who knows the way but can't drive the car." -Kenneth Tynan quotes (English theatre Critic, 1927-1980)

0 comments: