Friday, November 18, 2005

Funny Wisdom

He swallowed a lot of wisdom, but all of it seems to have gone down the wrong way. -Georg C. Lichtenber

Those who cannot remember the past will spend a lot of time looking for their cars in mall parking lots. -Jay Trachman

The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to the left. -Jerry M. Wright

Sir, you are like a pin, but without either its head or its point. -Douglas Jerrold

Human beings are the only creatures that allow their children to come back home. -Bill Cosby

I am NOT paranoid. Who told you that?

John Brown is filling his last cavity. -Dentist's Tombstone

I told you that I was sick! -Georgia Cemetary, USA

Here lies the body of Jonathan Blake; Stepped on the gas instead of the brake. -Pennsylvania Tombstone, USA

I saw Elvis. He sat between me and Bigfoot on the UFO.

...dave
Start off everyday with a simple smile and get it over with. -W. C. Fields

0 comments: