Friday, November 11, 2005

New study out today

I found out that they released a new study today. I don't know who the "they" are or really whether it's really a "new" study but stay with me on this.

The question was: What do most woman want for their homes?

I guess back in the 50s it was a dishwasher, in the 60s it might have been another car, the 90s would have been an SUV. But women have gotten past all that. They're on to bigger and better stuff now.

The answer? Most woman want a new husband for their home!

Yikes. That's not sounding good. I mean, it was the husband that got the new dishwasher for them and the additional car. Right? Maybe not the SUV (by the 90s the women had their own jobs).

Still, it all sounds so, how shall I say it? Ungrateful?

Get this, ABC has a "Fix my husband" show now. They advertise:

"Over the course of just one week, selected husbands will learn priceless pointers that will enhance their marriage, and more importantly, keep their wives happy."

Sheesh. Why isn't there a "Fix my wife" show? Seems kind of one-sided to me. Besides, what could my wife possibly want "fixed" about me? (Careful now!)

...dave
"When a wife has a good husband it is easily seen in her face." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

0 comments: