365 Journal Entries

Capturing life's momentary events


study/office floor plan


study/office floor plan
Originally uploaded by daveterry.
I've been sketching everything in sight, including my office. As I sit here I drew the desk, then the rest of the room, and then finally the floor. May have gotten carried away a bit.

Got some new pens. I've been using 01 and 05 Zigs. They are fine point felt tip pens and work great with wash or watercolor.
...dave
To fly you need resistance.

Labels:

0 Responses to “study/office floor plan”

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

365 in your inbox


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Or get it on your Kindle



Love the site or find it helpful? You can donate whatever you'd like.




Archives



© 2008 365 Journal Entries | www.daveterry.net | Site Feed | Back to top
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.