Friday, October 19, 2007

Sketch blogs


towel rack
Originally uploaded by daveterry.
I've been on a sketch blog search and dug up some great links for all you sketch wannabes out there.

I warn you that there are some great ones. And before I show you some of the links, I want you to know these are meant to inspire you to start. These may look fantastic now, but remember they started somewhere.

And before you link out to them I wanted to tell you about the latest book I received entitled: Taking a Line for a Walk: 1100 Miles on Foot, Le Havre to Rome. Wow! What a great little find. The book is an illustrated journal by a 68 year old man who walked 1100 miles. Very cool book. Very inspiring.

And so here are some of those links:
RozWorks Journals
Andrea Joseph
Terry Banderas
Inviaggiocoltaccuino
Suzanne Buchanan
Gas Water Nothing
Sketchpot
How to keep a travel journal
Blados Illusrated Journal

And so there you have it. Inspiration at it's finest.

...dave
A drawing is taking a line for a walk. -Paul Klee

4 comments:

Terry Banderas said...

Thank you for plugging my blog. Hope all is well with you. You have a nice newsy blog site.

daveterry said...

I really enjoy visiting your sketches and thought others would too.
...dave

Terry Banderas said...

Dave--

Why are you not posting your work?

daveterry said...

I've done many sketches but haven't the time lately. Will do so soon.
...dave