365 Journal Entries

Capturing life's momentary events


moleskine business card hack

Whenever I meet someone, I want to give them a business card. But putting them in the wallet makes them dog eared. So I put a few slices into the stiff first page of my Moleskine and then slip in two corners of my moo cards (business cards from flickr.com) and voila.

...dave
Life is like a grammar lesson. You find the past perfect and the present tense.

Theoretically Related Posts

Labels:

0 Responses to “moleskine business card hack”

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

365 in your inbox


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Or get it on your Kindle



Love the site or find it helpful? You can donate whatever you'd like.




Archives



© 2008 365 Journal Entries | www.daveterry.net | Site Feed | Back to top
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.