365 Journal Entries

Capturing life's momentary events


Dave's EDM iGoogle gadget

Need a random Danny Gregory EDM (Every Day Matters) drawing prompt? Sometimes I do, so I wrote an iGoogle gadget.

(Click on the Google button below the box if you want it on your iGoogle page.)

Of course, more often I'm not at a loss as to WHAT to draw, I'm only at a loss as to WHEN to draw.

Still, the little gadget keeps me reminded to draw daily.

...dave
A new gadget that lasts only five minutes is worth more than an immortal work that bores everyone. - Francis Picabia
Theoretically Related Posts

Labels: ,

3 Responses to “Dave's EDM iGoogle gadget”

  1. # Blogger Anita Davies

    cool!  

  2. # OpenID Rhomany

    This is very cool indeed. Now I can bin my Excel sheet random generator!  

  3. # Blogger dave terry

    Anita/Rhomany:
    Thanks. Hope you enjoy.
    ...dave  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

365 in your inbox


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Or get it on your Kindle



Love the site or find it helpful? You can donate whatever you'd like.




Archives



© 2008 365 Journal Entries | www.daveterry.net | Site Feed | Back to top
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.