365 Journal Entries

Capturing life's momentary events


illustrated journaling


illustrated journaling
Originally uploaded by daveterry
What do the doctors do while I'm waiting?

I bet they are in the back room drawing too!

I do wonder why they have me arrive at 9:15 when they know they will not see me until 10:30. And don't get me started on the paperwork...I wrote my address on three separate forms. Don't they have a copier?

...dave
Life is the art of drawing without an eraser. - John W. Gardner

Labels:

1 Responses to “illustrated journaling”

  1. # Blogger Pam Johnson Brickell

    Too funny :) Great use of time. I get so I hope to wait at appointments :)  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

365 in your inbox


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Or get it on your Kindle



Love the site or find it helpful? You can donate whatever you'd like.




Archives



© 2008 365 Journal Entries | www.daveterry.net | Site Feed | Back to top
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.