Friday, March 04, 2005

Crystal Meth Lab Discovered

Smyrna Georgia is where I work. It�s about 30 minutes away from our home. The police discovered a crystal meth lab just a block away from a guy I work with. He gave me a little detail after convincing me that the lab wasn�t in HIS house.

It seems that the neighbors noticed that some folks on their street were not watering their lawn on the days set aside for the neighborhood. The neighbors also noticed that they didn�t bring their trashcan in from the street. When they heard a small explosion, they called 911. When the police showed up they discovered the lab.

I can just imagine the exchange with the neighbors before the police were called:

�Look, if you don�t stop watering your lawn on the wrong days, I�m turning you AND your crystal meth lab in!�

�Oh, yeah, go ahead and I�ll blow this place up.�

Which just goes to show, sometimes it�s the minor infractions that can get you into trouble.

�dave
Your own safety is at stake when your neighbor's wall is ablaze. - Horace

0 comments: