Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Cloppy Clop

It's probably just me but...why do people wear loud shoes? Doesn't it bother anyone else? Especially in an office it seems ridiculous. Every time they go off to a printer, a drink, the bathroom, I hear them clop along, past my cube.

Why do people do this? Don't they hear themselves? Or is it like BO, you can't smell your own odor?

Especially in a woman do I find this revolting. It's kind of like wearing multiple bangles, yes, I know you're here, but do you have to keep reminding me? Each and every time you move your hand I hear what sounds like a wind chime. Is this really necessary? One is fine, okay, maybe two, but seven?

This reminds me of a scripture:

Isaiah 3:16: “For the reason that the daughters of Zion have become haughty and they walk with their throats stretched forth and ogling with their eyes, they go walking with tripping steps, and with their feet they make a tinkling sound."

An alternate rendering says "on their feet they shake bangles."

Anyway, this lady clops along. When she lifts her leg the clog slaps her heal, whack! I jump. Whack, whack, whack. She walks away. This is driving me crazy.

...dave
Boss: "You're wearing very noisy shoes today."
Secretary: "We all have to suffer for fashion. You have to listen to my noisy shoes and I have to wear them."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Juicy Fruit's Sour Blog
Heather Green : "Wow, this Juicy Fruit blog is so bad, I could hardly tear myself away from it.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a make money site. It pretty much covers make money related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)