Thursday, July 13, 2006

Rinse with water

At my last visit to my hygienist she suggested I drink water after my morning coffee. She's the one that has to clean my teeth and remove the coffee stains. She says it'll help keep the pearlys, well, pearly.

So now I keep a water jug on my desk. It's not JUST a jug but a filtered jug. Ruth picked it up from Costco I think. You just dump in the water, it filters through the carbon center, and drips fresh tasting, clear, sparkling water out the bottom.

So now I "rinse" after drinking my morning coffee. What a difference it's made. And I no longer get in trouble when I go to the hygienist.

Drink more water!

...dave
My dental hygienist is cute. Every time I visit, I eat a whole package of Oreo cookies while waiting in the lobby. -Stephen Wright

0 comments: