365 Journal Entries

Capturing life's momentary events


We are going separate ways

I guess eventually it was bound to happen. She and me parting ways, going separate directions. It's not that I don't love her anymore. I do. But I think it's better this way.

We met not too long ago, her and I. We've been all over Georgia together. We were always together. Early morning, braced against the fog, we'd ride to work together. At lunch, we were inseparable. Returning home from work, we'd travel together. I was content in her embrace.

But it's time. She's still beautiful to look at, her subtle curves. I love to listen to the purr of her voice. But all of that can't pay for her habits. She has very expensive habits. She is high maintenance.

I simply can't afford her anymore.

And so we part.

Goodbye my Boxster love.

...dave
"There Is a time for departure even when there's no certain place to go" -Tennessee Williams

Labels:

0 Responses to “We are going separate ways”

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

365 in your inbox


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Or get it on your Kindle



Love the site or find it helpful? You can donate whatever you'd like.




Archives



© 2008 365 Journal Entries | www.daveterry.net | Site Feed | Back to top
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.