Monday, July 24, 2006

We are going separate ways

I guess eventually it was bound to happen. She and me parting ways, going separate directions. It's not that I don't love her anymore. I do. But I think it's better this way.

We met not too long ago, her and I. We've been all over Georgia together. We were always together. Early morning, braced against the fog, we'd ride to work together. At lunch, we were inseparable. Returning home from work, we'd travel together. I was content in her embrace.

But it's time. She's still beautiful to look at, her subtle curves. I love to listen to the purr of her voice. But all of that can't pay for her habits. She has very expensive habits. She is high maintenance.

I simply can't afford her anymore.

And so we part.

Goodbye my Boxster love.

...dave
"There Is a time for departure even when there's no certain place to go" -Tennessee Williams

0 comments: