Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Dirty Words

Someone is writing the Dirty word on our appliance. What's going on? I can't imagine anyone in our family doing it. How weird is that? I don't think the new dishwasher came that way. I'd remember. It's totally inappropriate. Dirty words are foreign to our family. We try to use better vocabulary. Yet there is was.

But it's true. I opened our dishwasher and discovered the Dirty word written inside. So far I haven't discovered it on the inside of any of our other appliances, just the dishwasher. I haven't a clue who did it. Whoever it is they are not using permanent markers because it comes off in the next wash. Then it's stainless steel glistening clean again. But then, as if at night, the Dirty word appears again and the cycle starts anew.

I've put the locks in the back door so no one can be coming in through that door. I'm going to get one of these Digital Alarm Clock-radio Spy Hidden Color Cameraand try to figure out who's doing this.

...dave
“I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig, you get dirty; and besides, the pig likes it.” - George Bernard Shaw

0 comments: