Monday, January 22, 2007

A Glass Mug

I bought a new glass mug for my coffee. It's fantastic because it keeps the liquid hot. It's thermal. I bought a set of two so I also keep one at home for beer. I bought them from
Peets Coffee & Tea.

I like everything about these glasses. I can microwave them and stick them in the dishwasher. No problem. The lip is thick so the coffee aerates as I sip it across the mug edge. The coffee tastes better.

But there is another reason I like to use these glasses for coffee and beer. They don't sweat! Now I don't have to search around the house looking for a coaster. I can set them anywhere, including the wood tables. They will never leave a ring.

Peet's actually makes a smaller 2 oz espresso glass but I like the large 12 oz size.

People often do a double take when they see this cup at work. They've never seen a coffee mug like this one. It's all the rage.

I'm giving autographs.

...dave
Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee and just as hard to sleep after. -Anne Morrow Lindbergh

1 comments:

ozacosta said...

That's a pretty sweet mug.