Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dave Terry's Starbucks Tumbler Sketches

Today I stopped off at Starbucks, my favorite place for coffee, and saw their Create Your Own Tumbler thermal mug.

So I said to myself: "Self" (because that's what I call myself) "You need one of these to carry your sketches in."

Tumbler of Sketches
And I replied: "Yeah, yeah I think I do."

So I plunked down 11 frog skins and bought one. Took it home and began crafting an insert. Here's the result.

Feeling left out? Do you want one? Well, you can get a Dave Terry Sketches Insert for your tumbler too! Absolutely free.

Just click on the link, print, cut, and insert.

What could be easier?

Way cool.

...dave
In Seattle you haven’t had enough coffee until you can thread a sewing machine while it’s running. ~ Jeff Bezos

0 comments: