Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Top 10 List

I don't know who came up with this but someone suggested that all blogs MUST have a Top 10 List.

They should be posts easy to reach for new comers. That's because of the nature of a blog. Each day a post pushes the previous post down the stack. Eventually the blogs get "archived" into a monthly list off to the side. So even if you had a good post, it would eventually be buried.

"You can't assume that your audience has been with you from the start." was the admonition. Yeah, I guess that sounds right. I mean, I certainly hope no one has followed these last 365 posts!

As far as the top 10, I guess this makes sense. But, then again, a Top 10 List is subjective.

Okay, so here are my favorites:

Some sketching:
Illustrated Journaling course
All illustrated journaling posts

Some writing:
How much do you charge?
Career Limiting Move
A Case for Laceless Shoes
My Office Desk
Impatient Driving
Riding Home
Coffee Friends
The Programming Team
Grover's Visit

Some photography:
Some pictures
My best pictures
If you liked those, you may like these.

Okay, yes, it IS more than 10. I was never any good at math.

...dave
What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it. - Anon

0 comments: